Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Another thing that had to be fixed was when I attempted to place the stove back in it's location after the counters were installed, it wouldn't fit.  The counter folks had to be called back to remove the corner piece of granite, cut about 1/2 inch off the non-rounded edge and place it back.  We then placed the stove in it's location.   No cost to me...again just irritation and time.

Back to the floor..

This was not how I was led to believe my floor would look.  After the floor guys finished their polishing, he said he would need more money to restain and even then he could not garantee it would be uniform.  Would you want a spotted floor?  It had some shine but I was not pleased.  This was going to be a big fix since I now had to place down carpet, wood or tile to fix the problem and at my own additional expense.  Plus the labor and materials from the concrete polishing was around $9000.  At least I refused to pay the last $1200 that could be applied to the  labor and tile I had put down.











My son agreed that it had to be fixed..I just hated it!

No comments:

Post a Comment