Thursday, March 14, 2013

December 2012 Decorations


I was finally able to begin to place the decorations in the house.  The stained glass was done by me.  I will also be doing other areas in the house but that is for future projects.

This is at the front door and separates the entry area from the Great Room.






I didn't do this light but I thought it fit right in with my other pieces.


I did design, build and install the mantle.  Right under the mantle is the hanger for the 50 inch LED/LCD TV.  Speakers and amp are already installed run by a switch in the cutout area so I can power off all electronics at one time.  Wood stove works great.


I purchased some IDEA furniture including two beds as well as this couch and footstool.   James (son) and Jordan (grandson) put the bed together for me.  Turned out to be a much bigger job than I thought it would be but the furniture is well made.



Wall oven ready to be installed...turned out to be the wrong one which we didn't know until it was already installed.....weights about 500 lbs.




No comments:

Post a Comment