Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Saturday March 17, 2012


Friday, the painters did finally finish.  They took several hours to touch up and clean up paint cans and such.

On Saturday, I was cleaning up the house and doing some burning and Remi, the floor polisher showed up to check on his floors.  I told him I was worried that the floors were just too dark.  He immediately began to rub the floor with some of the Tung Oil residue and the black crust began to come off.  The floor was a lot lighter and began to show a shine with some silver specks.  I think it is going to be a beautiful floor but with the "crust" on it right now, unless others understand the floor goes through several phases, it could be deceiving in how dark it is.  We were going to have an open house to show off the phases of building but the floor at this stage does not show very well.



I also happened, later in the day, to notice something different about the water tanks...the pump was gone.  My $90 pump to distribute the water to the house.


It had been screwed to this 2x10 board and placed under the tank to hide it and protect it from the rain.  Now, who were the only ones who used water in the past week?

NOT THE ELECTRICIANS
NOT THE STOVE PIPE INSTALLERS
NOT THE SOLAR TUBE INSTALLER
NOT CAPTAIN HOOK!

WHO IS LEFT?

I immediately changed the code on the lock on the double gates.

No comments:

Post a Comment