Sunday, March 25, 2012

Saturday, March 24, 2012 Masons Masons Masons!!!

My Goodness!  I have Masons all around my house when I arrived at the construction site.   At one point I counted 8 men working.  We even had dueling Mexican music with one radio in front and one in back.

It made all the difference that they didn't have to move the rock.  I had to pay an extra $200 for the Bobcat but it probably took a week off the job plus I am not sure I would have had any Masons if I hadn't taken care of the issue with the stone.

South Side or back side of house.

East Side of house.

Front of house.  Notice front window is covered and they are at the ceiling going up into the gable.

Moving fast, East side of house.

More progress, South or Back side of house.


They have moved to the roof of the porch and put in flashing and starting to rock the gable.

This is under the roof of the porch.  The rock is to support the gable.  I am going to have to put some foam in those holes even though the wall will be foamed on the other side.  These rock won't be visible..just support for those above.


East wall complete and scaffolding removed....one day.

Back wall.


Underneath all that rubble is my covered porch floor...I hope.



Back wall almost complete...amazing how much work they did in one day. The green wall is the side of the Garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment