Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sunday April 1, 2012 ROCKY HOLLOW HOME TOUR

The home tour went well.  Even though I didn't get the vacuum cleaner put away...most of the house was open and about 30 people showed up.  It was hot and especially with the roof having the black tar paper on it and no insulation, we stayed outside on the porches.  It went on from 1pm till Dennis and Becky left about 5:30pm.


This is Dennis doing what he does best.....TALKING and of course sharing his expertise.


This young man and his Mother are also building a home with Built Green Custom Homes BGCH down in Canyon Lake.  They brought a bill for me since they have been getting my bills at their address.  I hope I have fixed that problem. 


Dennis


Becky, Dennis' wife, taking a breather from supporting Dennis.  Becky has provided some good ideas for my home as well.  She helped design the central pod and just recently suggested I put wood paneling in the arched hallways which I think is a very good idea.  

ALL IN ALL A SUCCESS

No comments:

Post a Comment