Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday we had visitors to the site to show off the foam plus work started kind of late since Johnnie and Ryan travel all the way from Canyon Lake.  Things had begun to move along when a valve on the equipment broke.  The valve had to be brought in overnight from Dallas to San Antonio.  Johnnie was to pick it up in San Antonio and be back on my construction site on Friday.  Considering he has to wait for the delivery and drive from San Antonio, I don't think I will see him till after noon on Friday.

In the meantime, the supervisor for the roofing job came by for final inspection and release of payment for the roof.

What do you think of this trim.  Remember, I can get really close with my little camera.



This is just one of the corners.  All of them were similar since they weren't tight to the drip edge.  The Quality Roofing Supervisor, Taylor, said it wouldn't effect the purpose of the cap which was to divert water over the edge of the drip ledge but I thought it looked like sloppy work and was so obvious.

He tried to talk me out of fixing it but I insisted and now payment is withheld until all the corners and valleys are to my eye -- "professional".

I am getting tough!   Not really, sometimes I just play the dumb ole woman card but what works is not paying them until I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment